How Do I...
Click to Home
Go To Search
New Home/Home Addition Zoning Permit Application
A building permit from Ionia County is required in order to construct a new home or add on to an existing home . The County will not issue a building permit without City approval of the new home construction and existing home addition application.

View and/or fill in and print out the application for a zoning permit. Mail it or drop it off at City Hall for review. Please note that this is not an e-file form as it requires a signature from the property owner, and must by physically submitted.