How Do I...
Click to Home
Go To Search
I have a water problem and/or a utility bill question. Who do I contact?
If you are experiencing a water leak, meter leak, rusty water, no water/low pressure or a utility billing question, please click on the utility problem hyperlink below and view the utility page Q & A, before contacting City hall. If you have a "Severe" water problem, contact City Hall at 1-616-527-4170 ext. 210 between the hours of 8:00am - 4:00pm, M-F. After hours, call Central Dispatch at (616) 527-0400 and they will dispatch the appropriate personnel. Utility Problem


Show All Answers

1. What are the rules in placing garage sale signs in the City?
2. My garbage container is broken, who can I contact?
3. Are vehicles allowed to be parked in the front yard?
4. I have a water problem and/or a utility bill question. Who do I contact?
5. What can I do about rusty water making my clothes yellow?
6. What can I do with grass clippings, leaves and small brush?
7. Can I have an inoperable vehicle parked on my property?
8. What are the requirements for mowing grass in the City and how are they enforced?
9. When is Odd/Even parking enforced and where should I park?
10. Where do I pay a Parking Ticket?
11. When is a Building Permit required?
12. Where do I get a Building permit?
13. Am I allowed to have/build a storage shed on my property?
14. Can I pay my Property Taxes, Utility bill, City Income Tax by Credit Card?
15. I have a concern, is there a form I can fill out online?
16. Where do I get an absentee voter's ballot?
17. Where is the Chamber of Commerce located?
18. Where do I get my birth certificate or marriage license?
19. Where do I get a dog license?
20. What is the phone number for the Ionia County Courthouse?